Articles & White Papers
- "The Culture Question" by Stacy Heen.
- "Ten Questions for Elizabeth McClintock" in the New England Association of Conflict Resolution Summer 2009 Newsletter.
- "Optimistic in the Obama Era" by Stacy Heen. New England Association of Conflict Resolution Spring 2009 Newsletter.
- "The Role of Microcredit in Conflict and Displacement Mitigation: A Case Study in Cameroon" by Stacy Heen. Praxis, The Fletcher Journal of International Development 19 (2004).
- Wolpe et al. July 2004. "Rebuilding Peace and State in War-torn Burundi" in The Round Table, Vol. 93, No. 375. London: Carfax Publishing.
- McClintock, Elizabeth and Terence Nahimana. 2008. "Managing the Tension between Inclusionary and Exclusionary Processes: Building Peace in Burundi" in International Negotiation Vol 13 No 1. Martinus Nijhoff Publishers and Johns Hopkins University.
- "The Guns of Ukranian August" by Arthur Martirosyan. Perspectives on Peace & Security. Carnegie Corporation of New York. September 2014.
Handbooks and Book Chapters
- Fairman, David, Diana Chigas, Elizabeth McClintock, and Nick Drager. Negotiating Public Health in a Globalized World: Global Health Diplomacy in Action. Springer; 2012.
- Drager, Nick, Elizabeth McClintock, and Michael Moffitt. 2000. Negotiating Health Development: A Guide for Practitioners. Geneva: The World Health Organization.
- Chigas, Fairman, McClintock and Najam. 2007. "Negotiating Across Boundaries: Promoting Health in a Globalized World" in Trade and Health: Seeking Common Ground. Heymann, Drager and Blouin eds. Montreal: McGill-Queens University Press.
- Sommers, Marc and Elizabeth McClintock. 2003. "On Hidden Ground" in Imagine Coexistence: Restoring Humanity After Violent Ethnic Conflict. Chayes, Antonia, and Minow, Martha, eds. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- "Winning the Peace in Burundi and DR Congo: Mediation Principles Based on Our Training Experience" at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, March 4th, 2009. An in-depth analysis of conflict transformation and leadership training, moderated by Africa Program Consulting Program Director of WWICS Steve McDonald, featuring Elizabeth McClintock, managing partner with CMPartners, and Alain Lempereur, Professor at ESSEC Business School in Paris and Singapore.
- "Project on Leadership and Building State Capacity: Inclusion of Civil Society Stakeholders in Comprehensive Peace Processes: A Practical Analysis." At the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, October 19th, 2009.
A public policy dialogue hosted by the Wilson Center's Project on Leadership and Building State Capacity, co-sponsored by American University School of International Service and Institute for Inclusive Security. The event focused on the growing debate on the inclusion of civil society stakeholders in peacebuilding and post-conflict transformation. With Steve McDonald, and Michael Lund of Project on Leadership and Building State Capacity, and panelists Anthony Wanis of American University School of International Service, Carla Kopell of Institute for Inclusive Security and Elizabeth McClintock of CMPartners, LLC.
- "Evaluation of the Police Armories Project Implemented by Ikibiri" by Nachama Rosen. Sponsored by The Bridgeway Group.